Configuring options - (NF 8500R - Type 8681)
Before installing a new device or program, read the documentation that comes with it.
Reading the instructions helps you to determine the steps that are required for
installation and configuration.
The following list provides a preview of the actions that might be required to configure the server.
- Run the Configuration/Setup Utility program and record the current configuration settings.
See 'The Configuration/Setup Utility program'.
- Set jumpers or switches on the server components.
See 'Jumper settings' and
'I/O function card jumpers'.
- Set jumpers or switches on the device. See the instructions that come with the adapter.
- Install the adapter in the server. See 'Adapters'.
- Install software programs. See the installation instructions that come with the software.
- Resolve configuration conflicts. See 'Resolving configuration conflicts'
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.