Processor Board/Backplate Removal - Netfinity 5600 - Type 8664
Processor Board/Backplate Removal
Before you begin: Read 'Safety information'.
- The illustrations in this book are similar to the server; details might vary.
- To replace the processor board/backplate assembly, reverse this procedure.
Care should be taken in routing the system board cables when replacing the processor board.
To remove the processor board/backplate assembly, do the following.
- Power-off the server and all external devices; then, disconnect the server from the power source.
- Remove the server cover. See 'Removing the left-side cover (tower model)' or
'Removing the cover (rack model)'.
- Disconnect the processor board cables.
- Release the processor board latch -1-; then, remove the processor board for the server.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.