Resolving Hardware Configuration Conflicts - Netfinity 5600 - Type 8664
Resolving Hardware Configuration Conflicts
Use the following information to help resolve hardware configuration conflicts:
- Run the System Configuration Utility program to view and change resources used by the system functions
and the installed options.
Record the current settings before making any changes.
(See 'The System Configuration Utility Program' for instructions.)
- Determine which adapter or device is causing the conflict.
(Go to 'General checkout'.)
- Change adapter jumpers or switches.
Some devices use jumpers and switches to define the system resources that the devices need.
If the settings are incorrect or set to use a resource that cannot be shared, a conflict occurs and the device will remain
deactivated by the configuration program.
- Change system jumpers or switches.
See 'Changing jumper positions'
- Remove the device or adapter. Some configurations are not supported.
If you must remove an adapter, see 'Working with adapters'.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.