Deleting a Logical Drive (ServeRAID)
Deleting a Logical Drive
- Start the ServeRAID configuration program (see 'Starting the ServeRAID Configuration Program')
- Select Create/Delete Array/Log Drive from the Main Menu.
- Select Delete Logical Drive from the Create/Delete Array menu and press Enter
- Press the Up Arrow ( ) or Down Arrow ( ) key to highlight the logical drive that you want to delete.
- Press Del. The Confirm pop-up window appears.
- If you do not want to delete the logical drive, select No. To delete the logical drive, select Yes.
- Select Exit or Esc to return to the main menu.
In some operating systems, deleting an array and associated logical drives might change the drive
letters assigned to the existing drives.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.