Working Inside a Server with Power On (Netfinity 7000-M10 - Type 8680)
Working Inside a Server with Power On
The server is designed to operate safely while powered on with the top cover removed.
The server is designed to protect you and the server.
Here are some simple guidelines to follow when you work inside the server while
the server is powered on:
- Avoid loose-fitting clothing on your forearms. (Button the cuffs on long-sleeved
shirts before working inside the server, do not wear cufflinks while you are working inside the server.)
- Do not allow your necktie or scarf to hang inside the server.
- Remove jewelry, such as bracelets and loose-fitting wrist watches.
- Remove items from your shirt pocket (such as pens and pencils)
that could fall into the server as you lean over it.
- Take care to avoid dropping any metallic objects, such as paper clips, hair pins,
or screws, into the server.
The Netfinity 7000 M10 incorporates new design features and components.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.