Shuttle Assembly Removal (Netfinity 7000-M10 - Type 8680)
Shuttle Assembly Removal
Before you begin: Read 'Safety Information'.
To Remove the shuttle assembly, do the following:
- Power-off the system.
- Disconnect all power to the system.
- Remove the top cover, see 'Removing the Top Cover'.
- Disconnect all I/O board cables.
- Disconnect all cables attached to the adapters installed on the I/O board.
- Remove all adapters installed on the I/O board.
- Remove the shuttle retainer clip -1-.
- Remove the shuttle plate latch screw -2- and rotate
the shuttle plate latch away from the system.
This will release the shuttle from the system.
- While lifting up on the shuttle -3-, slide the shuttle out of the system.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.