Fibre Channel adapter features include:
- Compliance with Fibre Channel Physical and Signaling Interface - 3 (PC-PH-3), revision 9.2
- Compliance with Fibre Channel Arbitrated Loop (FC-AL), revision 4.5
- Compliance with Intel® PCI version 2.1 specification
- Compliance with U.S. and international safety and emissions standards
- Support for bus master DMA
- Fast!UTIL basic input/output system (BIOS) utility program to customize
the configuration parameters on the Netfinity Fibre Channel PCI Adapter and
Mixed peripheral support includes:
- Simultaneous mixed-peripheral configurations and startable device support
for FC devices that meet the following standards:
- FC-PLDA, revision 1.10, 17 February 1997
- FC-FLA, revision 2.1, 12 July 1997
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.