SCSI Error Codes
All SCSI Errors
1. External SCSI devices must be powered-on
One or more of the following
before you power-on the server.
might be causing the
2. The cables for all external SCSI devices
are connected correctly.
° A failing SCSI device
3. If you have attached an external SCSI
device to the server, make sure the external
SCSI termination is set to automatic.
° An improper SCSI
4. The last device in each SCSI chain is
configuration or SCSI
5. The SCSI devices are configured correctly.
° Duplicate SCSI IDs in
the same SCSI chain
° A missing or improperly
° A defective SCSI
° An improperly installed
° A defective cable
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.