Before installing a new device or program, read the
documentation that comes with it. Reading the instructions
helps you to determine the steps that are required for
installation and configuration.
The following list provides a
preview of the actions that might be required to configure
- Run the Configuration/Setup Utility program and
record the current configuration settings.
See 'Configuration/Setup Utility Program'.
- Set jumpers or switches on the server system board.
See 'System Board Jumpers'.
- Set jumpers or switches on the device.
See the instructions that came with the adapter.
- Install the adapter in the server. See 'Adapters'.
- Install software programs.
See the installation instructions that came with the software.
- Resolve configuration conflicts.
See 'Resolving Configuration Conflicts'.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.