To view the Test Log
To view the Test Log:
If you are already running
the diagnostic programs, continue with Step 4 in this procedure.
- Turn on the server and watch the screen.
If the server is turned on already, shut down the
operating system and restart the server.
- When the message F2 for Diagnostics appears, press F2.
If a power-on password or administrator password is set, the server prompts you for it.
Type in the appropriate password, then, press Enter.
- The Diagnostic Programs screen appears.
- Select Utility from the top of the screen.
- Select View Test Log from the list that appears, then, follow instructions on the screen.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.