The Operational Parameters window (see below Figure 4)
shows the current values or status of many system components
monitored by the Advanced Systems Management Adapter.
Available values include:
- Power supply voltages (for +5 Volt, +12 Volt, and -12 Volt).
- Current temperatures and threshold levels for far-end adapter
card, center adapter card, and microprocessor.
- System state (including O/S started, O/S running, POST started,
POST stopped (error detected), and system powered off/state
- System power status (on or off).
- Power on hours, total number of hours that the system has been
(This is a cumulative count of all powered-on
hours, not a count of hours since the last system restart).
Figure 4. The Operational Parameters window
Note: Some temperature monitors are available only on some IBM
For a list of systems that support additional
temperature monitors, see 'Supported Advanced Functions'.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.