Single Latch Rail Tray (9306)
Single Latch Rail Tray
To remove a sliding tray with single latch rails:
- Power-off the rack.
- Open the rear door of the rack cabinet and remove the pin
1 that secures the sliding tray to the cable management arm
- Loosen the thumbscrews 2 on the sliding tray and
fully extend the sliding tray.
- Use a 3/32-inch allen wrench to remove the five screws 3
from the left side of the sliding tray.
- Lift the rear locking tab 4 and push the sliding
tray approximately two inches into the cabinet.
- Release the forward locking tab 5.
Then, while holding the sliding tray in place,
use your other hand to grasp the outside sliding
rail 6 and push it into the rack cabinet until it disconnects
from the sliding tray.
Graphic showing rear of cabinet and pin removal
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.