Disassembling the Drawer Hardware (Netfinity 7000 - 8651)
Disassembling the Drawer Hardware
If you are not going to reinstall the server or install another
drawer model, remove the brackets from the server and the rack.
- Remove and save the slide-bracket assemblies and screws for future use.
- Remove the screws that attach the left slide rail to the front and rear mounting rails.
- Remove the screws that attach the right slide rail to the front mounting brackets.
- Remove the screws that attach the slide rail and cable-management arm to the rear of the rack.
- Refer to the documentation that comes with the rack
for additional instructions.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.