Central Electronics Complex (Netfinity 7000 - 8651)
Central Electronics Complex (CEC)
- Cable Retainer Screws
- Cable Retainer
- CEC Screws
To remove the central electronics complex (CEC), do the following:
- Power-off the server.
- Remove the top cover, see 'Cover (Top)'.
- Remove the processor and memory boards, see
'Processor or Memory Board'.
- Remove the adapters, see 'Adapters'.
- Remove the cable retainer screw -1- and remove the
cable retainer -2-.
- Cut and remove the cable tie.
- Disconnect the cables from the system (planar) board.
- Loosen the 4 central electronics complex (CEC) screws -3-
- While lifting up on the CEC -4- slide the CEC out the
back of the server.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.