Power Up Sequence (Netfinity 7000 - 8651)
Power Up Sequence
To check the power up sequence, do the following.
- Power-off the server.
- Disconnect the power cord and wait iD seconds until
all unit LEDs go off, then, reconnect the power cord
to reset the power supply units.
- Check standby mode (system is plugged in but not
powered on). One AC Good LED on each power
supply should be on and the control panel LEDs are off.
- Press the power button on the control panel. The
power supply DC Good LEDs will illuminate and the
control panel power failure light (LED) will briefly flash
yellow and the power-on light will turn solid green.
- Check power-on mode for the following:
- Power supply fans and system fans are on.
- Power supply units are warm and the control
panel power-on LED and the two LEDs on each
power supply are green.
NOTE: If any of the two power supply LEDs are off in any of
the preceding steps, replace the power supply.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.