Using the Test Selection (Netfinity 7000 - 8651)
Using the Test Selection
To start the Test selection from the Startup Menu:
- Start the diagnostic programs, see 'Starting the Diagnostic Programs'.
- Select Run Server Diagnostics from the Startup Menu, then, press Enter
- Use the < and > to select Test Use the Up Arrow ( ) or Down Arrow ( ) key
to move the highlight bar from one selection to the next within the Test window.
You can also enter the number of your desired test to move the highlight bar.
- Press Enter at the highlight bar of the desired test module.
- Press the Spacebar at the highlight bar to enable the desired sub-test.
- Press F2 to run the selected sub-test.
- Select the number of passes and the length of processing time, then, press Enter
If you want to run all enabled sub-tests, you can do so by pressing ALT+F2.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.