Removing the Power-on Password when Keylock is Not Installed
Removing the Power-on Password when Keylock is Not Installed Server 330 - x1Y, Pxx
Before you begin
- Read Safety Information
- Power-off the server
- Disconnect all external cables and power cords, and then remove the server cover
- Locate the battery on the system board.
- Use one finger to lift the battery clip over the battery.
- Use one finger to slightly slide the battery out from under the battery clip.
(The spring mechanism behind the battery will push it out toward you as you slide it forward.)
- Use your thumb and finger tu pull the battery from under the battery clip.
- Ensure that the battery clip is touching the base of the battery socket by pressing gently on the clip.
- Reinstall the battery:
- Lift the battery clip.
- Tilt the battery and slide it under the battery clip.
- As you slide the battery under the clip, press the battery into the socket.
- Reinstall the server cover and complete the installation.
- Start the Configuration/Setup utility program and reset the configuration parameters
as needed (see 'Configuration/Setup Utility Main Menu'
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.