Starting the EISA Configuration Diskette (Server 330)
Starting the EISA Configuration Diskette
To start the EISA Configuration Diskette:
- Insert the backup copy of the EISA Configuration Diskette
into the diskette drive.
- Power-on the server, or if it is already on,
shut down the operating system and restart the server.
- When the first screen appears, press Y.
Follow the instructions on the screen until the Main Menu,
Steps in configuring your computer, appears.
- Use the Up Arrow ( ) or Down Arrow ( ) key
to advance through the items on the screen.
Use the Tab key to select choices on the bottom of the screen.
Press the Esc key to return to a previous menu.
- Press Enter to make a selection.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to view or change (edit)
the configuration information.
Adapters that are installed in the server
appear automatically on the EISA Configuration screens after you copy
the adapter configuration file (file with an extension of
.CFG ) to the EISA Configuration Diskette.
If you want to manually add an EISA adapter that you have not yet
installed in the server, add it using Step 2 from the menu.
(see 'Making Menu Selections').
To configure ISA adapters, follow the instructions on the screen.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.