Backup Battery Checkout - Nonrechargeable (TP 380XD, 385XD, 380Z - 2635)
Backup Battery Checkout - Nonrechargeable
- Turn off the computer and unplug the AC Adapter from the computer.
- Open the Memory-slot cover.
- Remove the Backup Battery (Refer to 'DIMM Card and Backup Battery' to remove the battery.)
- Measure the voltage of the backup battery connector.
||+2.5 to +3.7
- If the voltage is correct, replace the system board.
- If the voltage is not correct, the backup battery has been discharged. Replace the backup battery.
- If the backup battery discharges quickly after replacement, replace the system board.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.