Quick Charger Test (2524)
Quick Charger Test
Use the following procedure if you suspect a quick charger problem.
- Make sure the AC adapter works correctly by using the 'AC Adapter Test'
- Verify the battery pack is not thermal protected by using the procedure on 'Battery Pack Test'
- Plug the quick charger to the AC adapter. The charger power indicator should turn on.
- Install the battery pack, the charging indicator should start blinking.
- Within 1.5 hours, the battery pack (not exhausted, standard size) will be fully charged
and the charging indicator changes from blinking to constant on.
If the charger does not work as stated above, replace the quick charger.
For the other functions and operations, refer to the manual attached to the quick charger.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.