Car Battery Adapter Test (2524)
Car Battery Adapter Test
Use the following procedure if you suspect a car battery adapter problem.
- Unplug the car adapter from the computer and the cigarette socket.
- Measure the cigarette socket voltage. It should be between 10.5 Vdc
and 16.0 Vdc.
- Plug the adapter into the car socket. Measure the output voltage of the adapter.
||+14 to +16
- If the voltage is incorrect, but not 0, replace the car battery adapter.
- If the voltage is 0, check the adapter connector has good contact with
cigarette socket. If there is nothing wrong with the connection, replace
- If the voltage is correct, and the computer works with no problems with the AC adapter,
replace the car battery adapter.
- If the voltage is correct, and the computer fails with AC adapter also,
do the 'AC Adapter Test' procedure.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.