Undetermined Problems (2523)
- Power-off the computer.
- Remove or disconnect one of the following devices:
- Any external device or cables (including the keyboard)
- Internal modem card
- Power-on computer power and run diagnostic tests.
- If the symptom remains, repeat steps 1, 2, and 3 until you find
the failing adapter or device.
- If all devices are disconnected and the symptom remains,
go to 'Power Systems Checkout'. If this does not solve the
problem, replace the system board.
- If an intermittent problem remains after replacement of the
FRUs, consider external electrical noise that can have an
effect on the computer. Check that the EMC contacts on the
system board are not broken. The contacts are fragile and
can be easily damaged.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.