Suspend and Resume Modes (2523)
Suspend and Resume Modes
The suspend and resume modes are unique methods to minimize
the use of power from the battery.
When the computer enters suspend mode, one beep sounds and the
Suspend/Resume indicator glows a steady orange.
All tasks are stopped
and their present states are stored in memory to save power.
When the computer returns to resume mode,
the computer restores the same
states as when it entered suspend mode.
One beep sounds and the indicator glows a steady green
when the resume operation is completed.
- The computer enters suspend mode when:
- A battery-low condition is detected
- The Suspend/Resume switch is activated
- When the computer is not actively used (Auto suspend)
- The suspend function does not occur when a device is
connected to AT Bus, or a modem card is inserted in the IC Card slots.
- The computer returns to resume mode when
the Suspend/Resume switch is switched on. While in the resume state,
the indicator blinks.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.