Car Battery Adapter Test (2523)
Car Battery Adapter Test
- Unplug the car adapter from the computer and the cigarette socket.
- Measure the cigarette socket voltage. It should be between 9.0 V
dc and 18.0 V dc.
- Plug the adapter into the car socket. Measure the output
voltage of the adapter.
||+19 to +21
- If the voltage is incorrect, but not 0, replace the car battery
- If the voltage is 0, check that the adapter connector has good
contact with cigarette socket. If the
connection is good, replace the adapter.
- If the voltage is correct, and the computer operates
with the AC Adapter, replace the car battery adapter.
- If the voltage is correct, and the computer fails with AC adapter
also, perform the 'AC Adapter Test' procedure.
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.