Quick Charger Test (2523)
Quick Charger Test
- Make sure the AC adapter works correctly by using
the 'AC Adapter Test'
- Verify the battery pack is not thermal protected by using
the procedure on 'Battery Pack Test'
- Plug the quick charger to the AC adapter.
The charger power indicator should turn on.
- Install the battery pack, the charging indicator should start
- Within 3.0 hours, the battery pack (not exhausted, standard
size) will be fully charged and the charging indicator changes
from blinking to constant on.
If the charger does not work as stated above, replace the quick
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.