|The operation (identified as Add.xxx) is added to the
The specification tree and the Add part now look like this:
|You will note that:
- the material common to ThickSurface.2 and CloseSurface.1 has
- both volumes keep their original colors.
- You can edit an Add feature and
modify the destination volume: simply double-click the feature in
the specification tree and select a new volume in the Added
- You can also swap the input volumes:
right-click the Base object field and select the
Swap operands contextual item.
- You can add a body to a volumic
- You can also add a body to a solid body and vice versa. In that
case, the second body you select remains at the same location in
the specification tree once the Boolean operation is done. To see
an example, refer to
Mixed Boolean Operations.
- Multi-selection is not possible.
- Avoid using input elements that are tangent to each other since
this may result in geometric instabilities in the tangency zone.