MoldWithMoldedPartAndComponents.CATPoduct in the sample/MoldAndPart
Select the product, then the Analyze, Bill of
Material menu. The dialog box is displayed:
Click the Define Formats button to select the
fields you want in your bill of material, i.e. the Displayed
- Quantity (number of items),
- Part Number (the name of the part),
- Nomenclature (supplier reference),
- Product Description (name of the supplier),
- Material (name of the material),
- HeatTreat (type of heat treatment),
- and Source (whether the item was made, bought or
To do so, select the lines you want to remove from the
Displayed properties list.
Click >| to send them to the Hidden properties list.
Then select the lines in the Hidden properties list that you
want to send to the Displayed properties and click |<.
Click Save as ... to select the directory where
you want to save your bill of material.
You can modify the properties of a component by selecting
it in the specification tree, selecting Properties in its
contextual menu, going to the Product tab and choosing the
value you want for your component's source.