|Output Format option:
- Html: to generate the report in html format.
- File: to generate the report in text format.
In this mode, the Description Length and the Show
results options are activated by default.
Description Length option:
- Long: to insert the Help message specified at the
- Short: if you do not need the Help message.
Visualization type option:
- Passed: to include in the report only information
about the features for which the checks are valid.
- False: to include in the report only information
about the features for which the checks are invalid.
- Both: to include in the report information about all
the features on which a check has been applied.
Show Results option:
- By Rule: to organize your report data by
rule in the file.
- By Object: to organize your report data by
- By Rule: State to organize your report
data by rule state.
- Traces: to display the steps of the solve process.
- Automatic Complete: to perform an
initialization and a solve operation on the objects whenever the
part is updated.
- Automatic Optimized: to perform a new
solve on the last changes.
- Manual Solve: to perform a manual solve.