||This task shows how to create a
A geometrical bundle is a document containing an assembly of connectors,
supports and protective coverings, as well as the geometric representation
of a harness.
Make sure the design mode is activated otherwise a
warning is displayed:
It corresponds to the following settings in the Tools -> Options...
- Select the Infrastructure -> Product Structure -> Cache
- In the Cache Activation, the Work with cache system option
is not checked.
- As a consequence, in the Product Visualization tab, the
Visualization Mode Type is set to None.
It contains devices to be connected within a geometrical bundle:
You are prompted to select the product you want to become the geometrical
Select the product of interest: Product1
The geometrical bundle is created, with appropriate the electrical
properties and behavior.
In the specification tree, the name has been modified as well as the
||Only the following can be selected to become a geometrical bundle:
- a product which does not already have electrical properties and
- a product which doesn't result from the New Part command
- a product which doesn't result from the New Component
command (inline product).