Click Deviation Analysis
The Deviation Analysis dialog box is displayed.
and the data To measure:
We have selected Surface.17 as the
and Tessellation.1 as the data
Set the computation parameters:
Set the Visualization parameters:
Click More>> to set Advanced Parameters and the
Click Apply to take any modification into
Click OK to create the Deviation Analysis
and exit the dialog box.
A Deviation Analysis.x feature is created in the specification
It is editable.
In addition to the Display Format proposed in the dialog box,
you can customize the color map as follows.
Double-click a color patch. The following dialog box is displayed.
You can choose to apply no color to this patch, or select another color from
the combo list.
Double-click a value. The following dialog box is displayed.
You can change the value and recompute intermediate values.
Note that the Recompute intermadiate values check box is proposed
once a value has been changed.
- initial analysis:
- the top value has been modified:
- the top value has been modified and the intermediate values have been
||A warning message is displayed if you enter an inconsistent value.
Right-click the color map to display its contextual menu:
Edit number of colors: displays the following dialog box that
lets you select the number of colors to display:
Smooth mode switches to a smooth mode display:
||You cannot modify the colors in Smooth mode.
Equalization mode: values are distributed in such a way that
each interval contains the same number of points:
- Initial mode:
- Equalization mode:
- You cannot modify the values in Equalization mode.
- This mode is not always possible (e.g. concentration of points on
- There is one distribution for the positive values and one for the
Display: Starts the following menu. Select the required item.
||Double-click the tolerance to edit it:
You can combine all these options:
Hide dimmed points: hides dimmed points:
- Hide dimmed points is not selected:
- Hide dimmed points is selected:
- Points can be dimmed for two reasons:
- They are out of the color map: the max. values are [0,10], you
change them to [0,5]. The points inside [5,10] are dimmed.
- They are inside the tolerance and the option Dim points inside
the tolerance is selected.
Dim points inside the tolerance:
- is available only if the Tolerances option is selected.
- dims the points that are within the tolerance.
- those points can then be hidden with the option Hide dimmed
Restores the default values.