About NLS User Features
this topic explains how to create a NLS User Feature. The
following features can now be displayed in your language at instantiation:
- The parameters (names and string multiple values)
- The output role after the instantiation
|In the scenario below, the input role and the
parameters are NLS.
|The created CATNls file:
- Must be stored in the installation directory in the resources\msgcatalog
- Must have the following name: CATTypeTypeName.CATNls. If the
type name is Wheel, the CATNls name will be: CATTypeWheel.CATNls.
- Must be structured as follows (Note that the role corresponds to
the role assigned to each input in the Inputs tab of the User Feature
- Role2="NlsRole"; ...
- Optionally for an NLS error message: UpdateErrorMessage =
Please find below the example of a .CATGscript file and its
corresponding .CATNLS file.
GSDPackage isa Package
CATWheel isa SkinFeature
Fill = 0 ,
Type : Feature ;
= 0 , Type : Feature
:`Main result` ;
Point = 0 , Type : Feature ;
Plane = 0 , Type : Feature ;
Configuration = 0 , Type : String ;
Distance = 0 , Type : LENGTH ;
Radius = 0 , Type : LENGTH ;
|In the .CATGscript opposite, the
Point, the Plane,
the Configuration, the
Distance, and the
Radius are the inputs of the User
Feature. These inputs will be required when instantiating the User
Feature. Note that these inputs can be the roles you assigned to
Plane = "Support";
Configuration = "Distance
Distance = "Wheel distance";
Radius = "Wheel radius";
Fill = "Fill";
//For the Nls message of update error
UpdateErrorMessage = " UPDATE ERROR MESSAGE IN ENGLISH"
|The inputs of the .CATGscript file are listed in
the opposite cell along with their NLS names: Point = "Input
- Inputs names must not contain blank spaces.
- All NLS names are indicated between quotes
"" and are separated by ;.
- It is possible to add an error message that will be launched
if an update error occurs.
- The name of the file is: CATTypeCATWheel.CATNls