Creating a NLS User Feature
This topic provides you with instructions concerning the creation of NLS
User Features. To get an example, see
Instantiating a NLS User Feature (UDF).
|The created CATNls file:
- Must be stored in the installation directory in the resources\msgcatalog
- Must have the following name: CATTypeTypeName.CATNls. If the
type name is Wheel, the CATNls name will be: CATTypeWheel.CATNls.
- Must be structured as follows (Note that the role corresponds to the
role assigned to each input in the Inputs tab of the User Feature
- Role2="NlsRole"; ...
- Optionally for an NLS error message: UpdateErrorMessage =
Please find below the example of a .CATGscript file and its
corresponding .CATNLS file.
CATWheel isa SkinFeature
Fill = 0 ,
Type : Feature ;
= 0 , Type : Feature
:`Main result` ;
Point = 0 , Type : Feature ;
Plane = 0 , Type : Feature ;
Configuration = 0 , Type : String ;
Distance = 0 , Type : LENGTH ;
Radius = 0 , Type : LENGTH ;
|In the .CATGscript opposite, the
Point, the Plane,
the Configuration, the
Distance, and the
Radius are the inputs of the User Feature. These inputs will
be required when instantiating the User Feature. Note that these
inputs can be the roles you assigned to the inputs.
Plane = "Support";
Configuration = "Distance configuration";
Distance = "Wheel distance";
Radius = "Wheel radius";
Fill = "Fill";
//For the Nls message of update error
UpdateErrorMessage = " UPDATE ERROR MESSAGE IN ENGLISH"
|The inputs of the .CATGscript file are
listed in the opposite cell along with their NLS names: Point =
- Inputs names must not contain blank spaces.
- All NLS names are indicated between quotes
"" and are separated by ;.
- It is possible to add an error message that will be launched if
an update error occurs.
- The name of the file is: CATTypeCATWheel.CATNls