Click the drawing window, and click the Axis Line
from the Dress-up toolbar (Axis and Threads
Select two lines.
The axis line is created.
- If needed, you can select two non-parallel lines that are not
- Both in the case of center lines and axis lines, a default
overrun is created.
- When creating an axis line in a Generative Drafting context, a
message will be displayed if the axis line cannot be associative to
- In a Generative Drafting context, you can create axis lines
between symbolic fillet edges or fillet representation. Note that
these axis lines will not be associative (a message will be
- In a Generative Drafting context, depending on the type of
element selected, the axis line is sometimes created directly after
you select a single element. If you are not satisfied with the axis
line thus created, you can force the selection of a second element
by pressing the Ctrl key prior to making your selection: you will
then be able to select the first and then the second element.
||If you need to modify an axis line, refer to
Modifying Center Lines or Axis Lines.
Note that you can multi-select elements when modifying axis lines.