Click Create Datum
to deactivate the History mode.
- It will remain activated until you click on the icon again.
- If you double-click this icon, the Datum mode is permanent. You
only have to click again the icon to deactivate the mode.
- A click on the icon activates the Datum mode for the current or
the next command.
- The History mode (active or inactive) will remain fixed from
one session to another: it is in fact a setting.
- You cannot activate both Repeat and Datum modes at the same
time. For instance, if you want to perform a translation using
modes, first create the repeated instances then transform them
into datum features.