Open an idf file containing holes.
The Circuit Board Design Import window opens.
|The different holes options are:
- Draw only: the holes are not drilled but the contour is
displayed in the geometry (default option)
- Drill all: the holes are drilled.
- Drill only mounting (MNTG) and tooling (TLG) holes: only
mounting and tooling holes are drilled, other holes are
- Diameter limit: drills the holes which diameter is superior
to the given value.
- User rule: gives access to the rule editor.
To know how to write a rule, refer to CATIA - Knowledge
Advisor User's Guide
Select the option of interest, in our case: Draw
Click OK to validate.
|The import is performed and the result looks like this: