Cut Copy Paste
This page deals with the options for the Cut, Copy,
and Paste commands.
The Cut/Copy/Paste command infrastructure ensures that there is only one way
of copying a set of human simulation activities for the following scenarios:
- cut/copy from one task to another (in the same or another worker).
- cut/copy from a task to a new process through a catalog
- paste a task from a catalog to the current active document
- copy and paste tasks across documents.
As you cut/copy/paste, use the presented dialog boxes and messages for
re-linking. Links must be re-established with:
- items to pick and place
- planes for walks
- part relations
The default Place is First Activity at Current Position.
The Semi-Automatic mapping of linked objects on Reuse of Human Task
- Selecting this option, will give a more enhanced and automatic
mode of reusing a task. The semi-automatic mode should be set as the
default. With this mode, you will be asked only a limited number of
- This tasks works with tasks created with R16 or later.